Looking for a V11

Guest accinson

Guest accinson

Hello everybody,

I'm new here on the forum and also new in the United States. I moved to Reno, Nevada about a month ago from old good Italy (Marche). I already miss scooting around with my bike, I have a Transalp, and since here I dont have a transportation vehicle, I am thinking eventually to get a bike. I am in love with the V11, both series, le mans or not, it's just a gorgeous bike! I tryed the cafe' sport and I just had loads of fun driving it. Anyway, my question is if you know dealers around my area and which online resources are there to find used V11. Also, how hard is to find a used V11?

Thank you very much for any support you could give!

Have a goo one!

Andrea

Guest Steeltoe

I live in the Los Angeles area, have a clean, red, 04 V11 Sport Ballabio in red that I have just decided to sell. Send me an email at: pnoud@mindspring.com

Benvenuti! I'm in Fallon (about 60 miles east of you). There was, as of 2 months ago, a 2002 Lemans for sale at the dealer in Reno. It was a demo bike that I happened to find and ride, and the only one he had. Silver, and ran fine. Very low mileage(like 1800 or something). The dealer is off of East 4th street, in the downtown area. Lemme know if you'd like more info.

Guest accinson

Thanks a lot guys!

I'm going over the Reno dealer so see whats going on and I'll keep an eye on ebay, at the moment it seems that there are few V11 listed.

Have a good weekend!

Thanks a lot guys!

I'm going over the Reno dealer so see whats going on and I'll keep an eye on ebay, at the moment it seems that there are few V11 listed.

Have a good weekend!

62493[/snapback]

Yeah that one at the dealer was weathered pretty badly, as it sat outside a lot, so I'd try and talk him down on the price a bit. Good luck! And let me know if you get something, we'll have to meet up for a ride!

-Brian

Guest vkerrigan

Accinson............I know of an exceptional 02 LeMans for sale that's set up for sport touring. If interested, give me a call at 972-747-8128..........vk