Guzzi virgin

Guest trispeed

Guest trispeed

why did i wait so long? I am the proud owner of a very red 2004 V11 sport.

I'm not bragging when I say that this is bike #89 for me, it just says I have a broad scale of reference and this bike is the most enjoyable to own that I can remember.

I have grown to view Japanese machines with a big yawn, even though they can do 180 MPH. The Harleys are overpriced; Ducati never appealed to me, BMW lost me with the power brakes and 'ambitious' styling.

I do own an Aprilia Atlantic 500 scooter which is hilariously useable.

That said, Moto Guzzi drew me in with the 'vibe' and hooked me after a test ride. Looking forward to the relationship and thanks in advance for the help and fellowship!

I'm not bragging when I say that this is bike #89 for me, it just says I have a broad scale of reference and this bike is the most enjoyable to own that I can remember.

I have grown to view Japanese machines with a big yawn, even though they can do 180 MPH. The Harleys are overpriced; Ducati never appealed to me, BMW  lost me with the power brakes and 'ambitious' styling.

That said, Moto Guzzi drew me in with the 'vibe' and hooked me after a test ride. Looking forward to the relationship and thanks in advance for the help and fellowship!

63518[/snapback]

Wierd ain't it.

I got a happy little 900ss Duc that I was going to take out for a much needed excercise

yesterday but when it came down to it I rolled the LeMans out of the garage for

the 150mi tour around the neighborhood. I just love that big bear. 35mph through

the little towns or 80mph carving up the farm road corners...Big grin.

I just love that big thump and purr....3 days in the Adirondacks next week end..!!!!

Yea yea yea....

It's embarasing ..how much I love to ride.

Best thing is: The more you ride it, the better it feels. Hit 11111 miles on the odometer yesterday (granted, they're Veglia miles) and the bike continues to feel smoother.

:bier:

I have grown to view Japanese machines with a big yawn, even though they can do 180 MPH. The Harleys are overpriced; Ducati never appealed to me, BMW  lost me with the power brakes and 'ambitious' styling.

63518[/snapback]

This is bike #89?? Wow, I'm surprised you havn't owned a Guzzi before this new one of yours. It sounds like maybe you get bored of a bike quickly, or a guy who likes to change around. Well, you will be doing this V11 a dis-service by not getting some serious miles on it, to show how well these things settle in. It really does take a long time for the engine to fully break in, at least 10,000 miles. They really become more pleasant machines.

Ciao, Steve G.

....3 days in the Adirondacks next week end..!!!!

63612[/snapback]

Let me know your travel plans and I'll try to sync up with you while your in the Adirondaks. Not many riding weekends left in that part of the ountry :angry: