loose end

staedtler

yep...i guess is more of a crawl-on than a roll-on... :grin: it get's there though! and yes, it takes a bit but gets the job done, the needle goes all the way to the end.. :grin: keep on mind, there some long deserted straights here in the hill country.

also, thinking about it last night, something curious came to mind about the wiggle issue...the dividing line paint... <_ i think that at those speeds the rear looses grip when on top of painted surface so because in one crawl-ons centered myself line and it unsettled bike big time hit me last night this happens never ever close throttle stick your head up...it makes worse src="%7B___base_url___%7D/uploads/emoticons/default_anigrin.gif" alt=":grin:">

test course A;

test course B, nice 120+ sweeper;

...feet?

67198[/snapback]

that too.

The centerline paint is a good theory- that stuff is very slick. Still, I would very carefully look over adjustable parts like tires, reaction rod, etc. How's the head bearing? Have you checked the alignment of the tires? The swingarm may need to be adjusted. Check your shock for play- or worse, maybe it's cracked like Martin's was.

i centered myself on top of the line and it unsettled the bike big time

67258[/snapback]

Keep in mind that paint also marks the tarmac "seem" between the lanes. That has got to be the worse line to run at a buck something on any two wheeled machine. Yall' be carefull now... :unsure: