Stucchi Tail rack photo

bigbikerrick

:mg: Hi Rick, i don't have a photo of the tail rack but the website is www.stucchiluigi.it ,but for my personal choice the Moto Guzzi original tail rack is much better and have lower price (Moto Guzzi 150 Euro-Stucchi 160 Euro).See you next time. Giovanni Polegato Tenni #60 :helmet:

Is there anyone here that has a stucchi tail rack on their v 11 that can post a photo here or has  a link to a picture of a v11 with the stucchi tail rack on it? Thanks, Rick. :mg:

66395[/snapback]

...a photo would be cool  :thumbsup:

I've considered putting a rack on the back of my Le Mans and actually did a bit of web seaching trying to find what the Stucchi rack looked like but came up empty.

66431[/snapback]

You can view a picture of the exact same rack I have by going to the website www.stucchiluigi.it and clicking on one of the brake discs, all the accessories come up, there is a picture of the rack on a green v 11 sport, Thanks Rick.

Guest redguzziv10

just to add my :2c: worth

have you looked at the bagster system, the bag and rack are universal, only the brackets on the side are bike specific. Which means you can take the bags with you when chaning bikes. The rail at the back serves as a handy grab rail as well when the bags are not fitted

myv119uw.jpg

not a good pic, but you get the idea

just to add my  :2c: worth

have you looked at the bagster system, the bag and rack are universal, only the brackets on the side are bike specific. Which means you can take the bags with you when chaning bikes. The rail at the back serves as a handy grab rail as well when the bags are not fitted

myv119uw.jpg

not a good pic, but you get the idea

66455[/snapback]

Not wishing to nit pick - is that not the Ventura Bike Pack ?

Bagster doing either the tank harness and bags, or a wopper tail pack or throwover saddle bags, none of which have a frame.

I have a Bagster Tank bag and the Tecno paniers and contemplating adding the Bike Pack to my rig to replace my Oxford Tail pack