Back in the Guzzi fold...

wsholar

I just bought my first V11 Sport, so I'm joining the list now. Just bought an '04 Ballabio w/Titanium Mistrals/Stucchi/PC3 and Corbin seat. Here it is:

PA153245.JPG

I live in the LA area, in Monrovia, overlooking the San Gabriel Valley. I've got about 60,000 Guzzi miles and about 200,000 total miles over 35 years of riding. Looking forward to being a Guzzisto again.

w

That seat profile looks nicer than the standard without the cowl. I supose it keeps the shape and if you do end up wanting to give a lift you don't have the cowl to worry about.

Have you had anyone on the back? Whilst possible it looks that it could be strange/uncomfortable with the shape.

Have you had anyone on the back? Whilst possible it looks that it could be strange/uncomfortable with the shape.

No, I haven't, and I can't imagine I ever will-- the Corbin will be my solo seat. The stock seat will function as my 2-up seat. The Corbin fits much nicer, although a bit slippery and stiff until broken in.

w

Welcome Wallace!

Nice Bike!

67714[/snapback]

Hey, thanks Dave. when we goin' ridin' again? you need to get your liberal self up here and hang out at the San Gabriel Lookout B&B (aka my joint) some weekend. we'll treat ya right.

w

We should do it soon...before Christmas!

This weekend and December 10th/11th I am booked.

Post a ride under the V11Lemans events forum and the SoCal forum.

Do you have a link or address to the B&B?

67860[/snapback]

Dave, you slay me man! Click here to see the "Sholar/Walton San Gabriel Lookout B&B" at 915 Ridgeside Dr. in Monrovia.

w

errrh, uhm, I was being like serious, you know.

I have a suspicion that YOU are the crack up. :lol:

Monrovia, sounds like a commie town.... <_>

67955[/snapback]

Oh, I know, but I guess I should be a little less cryptic:

Come, ride with me (and anybody else who wants to ride), stay at my home, eat my food, drink my beer, hang on my patio. Bring your better half if you want. Be our guest in Commietown!

w