wrong door dude

staedtler

He is kind of like Johnny Carson, but without the brain cells and sense of humor....

But I have to admit, I'd pick the wood door over the red door....Is the the hidden message that the commie RED door is the right door?????

This just blows my mind!!!

heresjohnny.jpg

Slug! napoleon%20boogie.gifGreat stuff in that directory!napoleon%20boogie.gif

68303[/snapback]

Oh yeah! A treasure chest of useless delights.

I'm trying to exercise some restraint, but I must copy orangeokie by telling everyone:

sexbike.jpg

For the love of God, don't click on the picture! :food:

But more importantly, I am feeling really stupid because I can't figure this one out....

68305[/snapback]

OK I figured it out!

They changed the slope slightly between the Quadrilaterals and the Triangles.

The Quadrilaterals have a 2 in 5 rise while the triangles have a 3 in 8 rise producing angles, if my calculations are correct, of 68.2 and 69.4 degrees respectively...So the image is misleading and the figures underlap in the 5 x 13 + 65 image, but overlap because they drew the lines fat.

OK I figured it out!

The Quadrilaterals have a 2 in 5 rise while the triangles have a 3 in 8 rise producing angles, if my calculations are correct, of 68.2 and 69.4 degrees respectively...So the image is misleading and the figures underlap in the 5 x 13 + 65 image, but overlap because they drew the lines fat.

68400[/snapback]

Hmm, when I tried to figure it out (and gave up), I was working under the assumption that the slices made didn't have thickness, like a cut from a pair of scissors, so I wasn't factoring the line thickness...

I sure hope you didn't spend all day figuring this out, otherwise you're a bigger geek than I am. :nerd:

OK I figured it out!

68400[/snapback]

Yep thats what i got -_-:whistle: