Happy Thanksgiving Guzzist!

Guest jedione68

I bet half the ppl on this board have no idea what the F' were talkin about ... for the most part I mean I don't know a single Dutch holiday, or an Engrish one either. I feel kinda bad everyone is "all up in america" and the rest of the world has to live in our shadow

:rasta:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy: , and I know rasta is not but it should be, lets call it jamerica. puerto rico and Cuba too. heck canada and Austrailia we need a nice round number of states  :lol:

68604[/snapback]

"live in our shadow..." sigh... ;) you are hereby invited to a Norwegian aquavit-party to grow some hairs on your nekkid little back :bier: anyway, party on Guzzisti!

Hello Guzzi's,

Me other half, got all jelious and wanted to say

"Happy Thanksgiving" to all of our extended Guzzi Family

and to ride safe and something about stealing my

spark plugs if I dont start carving the Turkey.

Peace to one and all me brothers.

Peace,

Jedione68

68597[/snapback]

post-1881-1132879856_thumb.jpg

Hey Jedi, come on, don't overstress it now. I'm sittin' here at 2°C, snow, darkness, damaged standard V11 (beloved anyway). Don't wanna talk about the rest that comes to my mind here...

Peace, brother!

Hubert (feelin' somehow depressed)

I feel kinda bad everyone is "all up in america" and the rest of the world has to live in our shadow

:rasta:  :notworthy:  :notworthy:  :notworthy: , and I know rasta is not but it should be, lets call it jamerica. puerto rico and Cuba too. heck canada and Austrailia we need a nice round number of states  :lol:

68604[/snapback]

live in your shadow??? Silly American type leetle b'y! We Canadians had our Thanksgiving LAST month... will you slow dubya 'lectin 'mericanos catch up already! ;) And you can leave us out of your nice round number of states, thank you very much :!:

Hope y'all had a good turkey day down south! Hang over's all around!

:bier:

Rj

I haven't got a hangover yet... :thumbsup: ...i'm still drinking!! :bier::grin:

I'm actually watching the Longhorns A&M game,....those bastards from College Station just scored, they'll get their ass kicked anyway...(as ussual) :bier:

That game is a big deal down here...bragging rights you know!

GO HORNS!

live in your shadow???  Silly American type leetle b'y!  We Canadians had our Thanksgiving LAST month...  will you slow dubya 'lectin 'mericanos catch up already!  ;)  And you can leave us out of your nice round number of states, thank you very much :!:

Hope y'all had a good turkey day down south!  Hang over's all around!

:bier:

Rj

68632[/snapback]

Silly America Jr. we'll have you soon enough, oh we will. we have iraq now and afganistan and secretly Germany and Japan too. we never gave them back after the war it just looks that way :whistle:

Guest jedione68
post-1881-1132879856_thumb.jpg

Hey Jedi, come on, don't overstress it now. I'm sittin' here at 2°C, snow, darkness, damaged standard V11 (beloved anyway). Don't wanna talk about the rest that comes to my mind here...

Peace, brother!

Hubert (feelin' somehow depressed)

68628[/snapback]

Hubert,

If it'll make ya feel any better, about four hours

later, moving the toys around, I steped in some

oil from my earlier fluid changes and...

Dropped the beast smack in the midle of my garage.

And BROKE my gear shifter. AAAHHHHHhhhhhhhh.

And two days before a track day and I can't shift.

Tracked one way down in Orange County,

and spent my late afternoon sitting in traffic, playing hookie

from work and forking out some plastic where I hadn't plained on it!

Those are the breaks.

Peace to all, and Rubber Side Down.

David

Silly America Jr. we'll have you soon enough, oh we will. we have iraq now and afganistan and secretly Germany and Japan too. we never gave them back after the war it just looks that way  :whistle:

68682[/snapback]

We know it is only a matter of time before Osama is spotted at the West Edmonton Mall shopping at The Bay... Georgie Porgie will soon realize there is oil in Alberta...

They say water is the oil of the future... then we'll really be fooked.

Rj

Sweet ride by the way... bike's nice too. :thumbsup: