San Jose International Motocycle Show

Dr Gil

I've just posted my ridiculously long trip report of my adventures riding to and from the San Jose International Motorcycle Show last weekend on my website.

You must forgive the report's length. It's just that this is the first time I've been able to put in any sort of a trip since I crashed my Moto Guzzi back in August (I took this trip on Becky's Suzuki SV650S) and perhaps I'm was a little overexcited about being back out on the road again.

The report can be found HERE!

sanhomosho020.jpg

Dr,

Well, it is kinda' long but it is interesting. If it helps at all I now feel much better about wimping out and driving the car to the show. Sort of like glad you suffered so much as it lets me feel less like a whip, sorry. Bay Area traffic in that weather would be scary indeed. Glad you made it without any really bad stories.

Lex

I cant wait until the show comes to Cleveland :grin: Do they have the MGS 01 at the show? I want to see what the new Aprilias look like in the flesh. I'd love to get an RSV Mille if I could ever make some damn $$ in the stock market lol. Oh well for $10 I can go in & sit on every damn bike in the place for free. :race:

Moto Guzzi did not have the MGS 01 at the show but a dealer (Moto Italiano) did at their booth. Looks very nice indeed!

Is it only $10.00 for the bike show in Cleveland? Here in California, it is $12.00 to get in, $10.00 for parking unless you ride your bike (how the heck are you suppost to buy stuff and cart it home on your bike :huh2: ).

Mike

I cant wait until the show comes to Cleveland  :grin:  Do they have the MGS 01 at the show? I want to see what the new Aprilias look like in the flesh. I'd love to get an RSV Mille if I could ever make some damn $$ in the stock market lol. Oh well for $10 I can go in & sit on every damn bike in the place for free. :race:

71779[/snapback]

"foolish bassets" ???  please call 'em dangerous, fiesty, mean-spirited, brutes, vicious, bouncy, overly energetic ........ ANYTHING but foolish (that'll hurt their sensitivities) :D

71836[/snapback]

"brutes?" "fiesty?" "DANGEROUS?" Eh, I don't know Tom...here's a picture of Norman and Elizabeth doing what they do best...snuggling on the couch with me watching a little television. :)

bassets1.jpg