Dynotec V13 in Performance Bike Mag

V11UK

I don't normally buy Performance Berks magazine but the February 2006 issue has a 4 page feature on the Guzzilla V13 :wub:

v13.jpg

After reading about Paul's engine and other related topics on this site, we plan to visit Dynotec while we're in Germany for the V11 rally in June.

I don't normally buy Performance Berks magazine but the February 2006 issue

Do you mean the Performance Bikes?How many days is it out, so I ll see if I track it down here.Interesting.

:bier:

Had the chance to see this bike live in a meeting in Germany in 2004.

I didn't have the chance to ride it :D sertainly at a 50K Euros price was a bit expencive for me. Well it can be all worthy. Dunno what it would cost if it was a more mass production bike. But at least this is the answer to all that can think the the Guzzi motor is outdated and though ari-oil cooled it produces a healthy 143HP in this road version. Mr J. Hoffman and co at Dynotec have do it well with this one.

Yes it had licence plates for road use too.

Pics courtesy of my collection.

Guzzila.jpg

Do you mean the Performance Bikes?How many days is it out, so I ll see if I track it down here.Interesting.

Sorry Alex - yes, it's Performance Bikes. I can't find a publication date within the magazine but I'm sure its only been on sale for a few days in the UK.

For Jens race bike it goes from 152 to 158 depending of undergearbox exhaust with more torque or 2 silencers exhaust with more top end power.

I have owned 2 of their tremendous 1225 engine, and a 13xx one is plan for a new rocket prototype, little sister of Zebulon SuperTwin :bike:

Jens and his racing bikes on the picts

jens_mrguzzi.jpg

racing_guzzilla_front.jpg

racing_guzzilla_rear.jpg

For Jens race bike it goes from 152 to 158 depending of undergearbox exhaust with more torque or 2 silencers exhaust with more top end power.

Dunno but in their site is stated that over 155PS(AFAI remember not stated WHP or clutch HP) or so is a power that the motor cannot afford.

What about this Guzzila?

Pic is taken out of the PS magazine (Oct2004) reported with 142WHP and 186,4 full wet weight.

guzzilacopy2ce.th.jpg

Personally it makes me wonder if the higher angle of the shaft drive will create any problems concernong it's overall life-span :huh2: (especially with thhat HP),anyway.