Reaction rod

G.POLEGATO

:luigi: Hi all, i'm just return to my home after a 20.000 km. checkup for my Tenni at Moto Guzzi dealer in Italy. The reaction rod of my bike should be change because the wallnuts inside the rod is broken. The cost of the original spare parts is 120 Euro / 100 $. Anibody have the same problem on the bike? Best Regards at all. Giovanni Polegato #60 :luigi::mg:

:luigi: Hi all, i'm just return to my home after a 20.000 km. checkup for my Tenni at Moto Guzzi dealer in Italy. The reaction rod of my bike should be change because the wallnuts inside the rod is broken. The cost of the original spare parts is 120 Euro / 100 $. Anibody have the same problem on the bike? Best Regards at all. Giovanni Polegato #60 :luigi:  :mg:

74468[/snapback]

I've heard of a few complaints with this part. I'm going to probably buy the reaction rod from Rossopuro. I think the price may even be lower but I havent looked at it in awhile. Edit: I just checked the price...its 72 euros thats a lot cheaper than the poor quality stock item.

• 2 months later...
:luigi: Hi all,i have fit today on my #60 the Rossopuro reaction road. This substitute the original one,because the o-ring fitted on the original parts after 20000 km. on my bike is destroyed. The new one don't have plastic o-ring but a couple of a metallic uniball.This delete any problem of use. Best regards Giovanni :mg: