Building a My16M - text and pictures.

jenslh

THe dump itself produces a rather cryptic file like

This is then translated by the ECUController that is supplied with MyECU to a human readable form

There's also a comma delimited form suitable for pulling into a spreadshet

Thanks Cliff,that means to open it with Excel thing or so?

All I meant is if there can be a way to make it compatible as a .log file type so you can open it with a programm lie i.e. data view (freeware)(perhaps this ile type is used on , or only in PDA's prog works on PC)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be simple to convert into any format. Even some unix style scripts with sed, awk etc would do it.

Let me know which programs you think would be useful and I'll look into supporting them.

It would be simple to convert into any format. Even some unix style scripts with sed, awk etc would do  it.

Dunno I think that there are many pprograms out there and each has perhapsit's own 'compatible' file types.The main purpose I guess is anything that can translate the whole story from plain english to some graphs.That helps for a better understanding of whats going on.

I.e. mphcycleshas this freeware ECUeditor that open .bin files so does technoresearch's winflo rpo (seems all free )as well as on the same page the Data view , this one opens .log files seems that they're PDA or Palm type of files.

As I said there can be many more but regardles which one there is helpfull to see the data in a table or a graph 3 or not, that makes life easier I suppose. :)

:bier: