Crazy Norwegians

jrt

Hi I've just put my name forward to join our fire service bike team, it responds to city centre alarm calls a great deal of which are false alarms, but can get there quicker than the appliances which are also on route to the shout. Unfortunately would not be a guzzi but std home office spec pan european same as police and paramedics use in UK.

Cheers Gary :bier:

Hi I've just put my name forward to join our fire service bike team, it responds to city centre alarm calls a great deal of which are false alarms, but can get there quicker than the appliances which are also on route to the shout. Unfortunately would not be a guzzi but std home office spec pan european same as police and paramedics use in UK.

77244[/snapback]

How long is the ladder you have on a Pan?

jj_WG1.jpg

Hi knowing this chief there will be a pump in the top box hose in the panniers and tell the merseyside residents (sorry thats are customers-the chief went to business school!!!!) that everything is great and there will be no reduction in fire cover. Despite 4-6 machines off the run each duty and aerial appliances on 45 min standby-but he gets lots of awards for management stratagies so thats ok. I'm not bitter and twisted at all.