Thank's Jaap!

Steve G.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I only said they smell, and eat too much cheese, and drink too much wine. and smoke too much, and BAM I get chastized. wtf?  :lol:

really I have nothing against the french, I don't like france. if you get what I'm sayin.

"people as individuals are very intelligent, society as a whole is easily fooled."

-Adolf Hitler.

and I might have misqouted that a little I'm not exactly a fan of his work but he did make a few decent observations.

we just need to get out more, and I'm no racist, more like a culturist or a nationalityist, but america really is the only country you don't need to ever learn our language, ever they print everything is six languages and get you a translator for most things. its not like we have all kinds of countries or languages within walking distance like europe  :huh2: america gets a bad wrap in some ways and not enough credit in others. we just need to get out more.

77279[/snapback]

You shouldn't go mixing with bad, cheesy, drunken French people, then. I think your comments about Americans are quite acute. I would also admit that we Europeans squabble even more than people on this forum. However, the Germans and the English can probably now run you close on Kentucky Fried fatarses. Also, it's kind of fun knowing more than one language..........but then don't you guys mostly speak Spanish, now? Or is that me getting crossed up with statistics again?

OH BTW, I'd push fatty over, he's gonna die young anyway right? and I figure he's probably american too because everyone knows only americans are fat.

77283[/snapback]

He would bounce and they would all die.

Thank's for your wisdom Jaap, running your forum with fairness but firmness. I think alot of us must be suffering from motorcycle cabin fever, and venting our feelings toward each other.

On a lighter note, the weather prospects are turning for the better here, with the western pacific jet stream changing from it's winter freight train towards my area, to a confirmed dryer February/March. Sunny and dry is forecast here for the forceable future, and I plan on shaking the cobwebs out on 2 wheels.

Ciao, Steve G.

77234[/snapback]

Yeah,good call Steve.

I'm glad Jaap has the patience to allow us to occasionally demonstrate our stupidity.

At least we can still allow each others views and prejudices and be able to accomodate and enlighten each other,without animosity.

How positively bohemian,old boy. :drink:

Christ,what's happened to me? I must be gettin old. :(

Hang on-you can all fu(k off, whilst I've still got some teeth,there's a fight in me yet! :P

damn you dlaing you stole my picture for your damned avatar, and you didn't even ask. :angry: at least golden goose asked first. :drink:

but WHA eva take it, fine what ever I Don't care.

no really I don't. but I was thinking of making it my new avatar later. I knew I should have saved that one for sumptin special. I'll just find a new one now, its tainted. :ninja:

Yes Jaap, thanks for bearing with us. :wacko:

Sounds like we need to vent :vomit: no matter where in the world we live.

"knowing when to hold em and when to fold em" keeps one from getting the dead man's hand. Aces and Eights!

Those of us up here in the north are getting that first sniff of spring being on the way soon. If we were temporarily insane, we'll be OK very soon.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

Guest Imperator

Hi Solo NH,

Dein Avatar ist echt klasse. Ist das nicht der fiese Typ aus dem Super Film Mad Max,...Tucata ? Der gefällt mir. Wo kann man sich den solche Bilder laden?

@Jaap, du siehst heute aber auch recht gepflegt aus.

Fränky ( Impi )

Rear solo NH, your Avatar is genuinly class. Isn't that the fiese type from the super film WAD Max... Tucata? That pleases me. Where can one load oneself such pictures?

:drink:

@Jaap, you look today in addition, quite maintained. :grin:

Fraenky (Impi)

damn you dlaing you stole my picture for your damned avatar, and you didn't even ask.  :angry: at least golden goose asked first.  :drink:

but WHA eva take it, fine what ever I Don't care.

no really I don't. but I was thinking of making it my new avatar later. I knew I should have saved that one for sumptin special. I'll just find a new one now, its tainted.  :ninja:

77303[/snapback]

Hope you don't mind if I borrow your other avatar

av-1621.jpg

Memories of this image help me keep my focus on the road :grin:

Do you think people will now read my posts thinking it is you?

I think you should use something more like this:

if-ben-affleck.jpg:wub:

Hope you don't mind if I borrow your other avatar

av-1621.jpg

Memories of this image help me keep my focus on the road :grin:

Do you think people will now read my posts thinking it is you?

I think you should use something more like this:

if-ben-affleck.jpg:wub:

77363[/snapback]

nah I liked your other one better. :huh2: , I'll just have to find the mother of all avatars now. google here I come.

How about the original Bad Boy Ben-ito!

Mussolini-1f.jpg

Perhaps to war like and possibly E V I L . . .

77437[/snapback]

I don't know what or exactly who you are talking about, I mean I see the picture but its not ringing any bells.

I found one for guzzirider meles-cub-1a.jpg

maybe good one for jaap? homer-harley.gif

and even one for you dlaing, weiner1.JPG

maybe one for ratchethack 1156771-1080.jpg

one for Tx bottomheavy.jpg

one for Martin british-guard.jpgbut sadly haven't found that perfect one for me yet. :huh2:

although the one I have is quite awesome.