Which one to keep... help...!!!!!!!

Guest SFGUZZI

Looks conclusive to me. Another advantage is that the finish on the old model is a lot easier to touch up than the black crackle finish. It just isn't possible to fix that paint without complete refinishing if it does blister.

Ok Gang...

I really need help here, i currently have a stable of 6 bikes and need to sell (1), its between the 2001 v11 or the 2003 v11, I'm so torn as to what to sell  :huh2: any ideas or party's interested buying one of the two.

I know I'm reaching here but, maybe the responses i get will help me decide.

Grazie....!!!!!!! :race:

77650[/snapback]

Why are you selling any thing?

Guest SFGUZZI
Original is always best,  in years to come it will be worth a lot more (what model of HD is the blue and white one) :P:

Gary

77722[/snapback]

its an early panhead, she is a sweetheart...!!!

I say keep the original for the same reasons stated, plus I have an original model, though its far from original now, and once I get her painted but sometimes unique is better than original, I Can see not in the long run but if you don't plan on keeping either I still say sell the newer one for more money than the older one and wait till they are worth money again to sell the original :huh2:

Guest new2guzzi

Honestly guys, these bikes aren't collectibles and will never be worth much. Keep the bike you like the best, for whatever reason. My vote would be for the 2003 if it had all the changes to it, but since it does't I would keep the 2001 to get more for your 2003 and then you have more cash for the "toy" fund. Let us know what you do.

Honestly guys, these bikes aren't collectibles and will never be worth much.  Keep the bike you like the best, for whatever reason.  My vote would be for the 2003 if it had all the changes to it, but since it does't I would keep the 2001 to get more for your 2003 and then you have more cash for the "toy" fund.  Let us know what you do.

77883[/snapback]

what say, OH 99years from now that original red framed 2 valver might be worth $50,000 and if you retroactivly apply some inflation that means its worth 5,000-6,000 today? :huh2: sounds like its a keeper. :wub: