NGC/ I've grown weary

TX REDNECK (R.I.P.)

@#$$#! Cheney's approval rating sores after shooting lawyer.

Cheney shoots man in hunt error

American Vice-President @#$$#! Cheney

@#$$#! Cheney is an experienced hunting enthusiast

US Vice-President @#$$#! Cheney has accidentally shot and injured a man during a quail hunting trip.

The victim, named as Harry Whittington, was on the trip with Mr Cheney at a ranch in Texas when the incident took place on Saturday.

Mr Whittington, 78, was taken to hospital in the town of Corpus Christi where an official said he was "stable and doing well".

Mr Cheney spent Sunday afternoon at the hospital, his spokeswoman said.

The men were part of a quail hunting expedition at the Armstrong Ranch in south Texas.

Ranch owner Katharine Armstrong said Mr Cheney had turned round to shoot at a bird, unaware that Mr Whittington was behind him. He sprayed Mr Whittington with shotgun pellets.

"The covey flushed and the vice-president picked out a bird and was following it and shot. And by God, Harry was in the line of fire and got peppered pretty good," she said.

'Good spirits'

Mr Whittington was hit in the cheek, neck and chest, but was said to be "alert and doing fine" in hospital.

The vice-president's spokeswoman, Lea Anne McBride, said Mr Cheney visited Mr Whittington in hospital on Sunday and was pleased to see that he was in good spirits.

This is something that happens from time to time - you know, I've been peppered pretty well myself

Ranch owner Katharine Armstrong

A lawyer from Austin, Texas, Mr Whittington was initially treated at the ranch by medical staff who normally travel with the vice-president.

Mr Whittington's daughter, Sally, told the Dallas Morning News her father was being observed in hospital because of some swelling from the welts in his neck.

"It looks like chicken pox, kind of," she said. "He was very, very lucky that nothing seriously was injured."

Ms Armstrong said that Mr Cheney was a "very safe sportsman".

"This is something that happens from time to time. You know, I've been peppered pretty well myself," she said.

Mr Cheney returned to Washington on Sunday evening.

I have a 2ft solid hardened steel knife I got from thelocal Renn fest lifetime gar-an-teeee, hopefully tx doesn't run into me, cause I think my knife is bigger.

casey.jpg

78365[/snapback]

so the one that manages to pull the knife out of the table is king of Scotland??