evoluzione peg relocation kit

Guest Patrick Nichols

Guest Patrick Nichols

Hello, I'm new to the forum. I recently purchased a 200 V11 Sport from one of the forum members in St. Paul. I love this thing, but I would like to lower the pegs a bit. I called Evoluzione and they have discontinued the relocation kit. I think I've read that a couple of you folks tried the kit and didn't like it. so, anybody have a kit lying around that would be interested in selling? Patrick

We have one that's already installed on a bike that's sitting on the sales floor. I think I could sell that one. I'll ask Dave tomorrow.

Or, if you don't mind spending a bit more money, we had Motobits make up several sets of billet controls that replaces the stock pegs and levers, moving both down and a little bit forward. These are $300 and are what I use on my Ballabio mutant thing

:2c: Another way to go is converting to Buell footpegs, I used ones from a Ulysses and am really happy with the results, cost: less than $50! :cheese: TomDSCF0010.JPG

83995[/snapback]

Do the Buell footpegs lower your foot position or are they just wider and more comfrtable? And does the bird come with every set? Kinda a Buell Bird!

waspp

The Buell pegs are about an inch lower and a little further back, Gina, the fun loving cockatiel, prefers Itialian bikes!! Whart part of NY are you in, I grew up in the Finger Lakes before escaping to California many years ago........... :mg:

Guest wyrtyr2
We have one that's already installed on a bike that's sitting on the sales floor. I think I could sell that one. I'll ask Dave tomorrow.

Or, if you don't mind spending a bit more money, we had Motobits make up several sets of billet controls that replaces the stock pegs and levers, moving both down and a little bit forward. These are $300 and are what I use on my Ballabio mutant thing

83992[/snapback]

Greg, I'm interested in your suggested MotoBit billet setup for my RossoCorse. Do you have a photo/more info on these?

• 1 month later...
Ok, now that I got mine :grin:  I can post the pic's, oh and fyi...they only have one set left :o

84104[/snapback]

Those appear to provide the ultimate adjustability!

Did the brake relocator come with the kit, or did you have to fabricate that to change the angle of the brake?

And a side note, sorry if I am being a weiner, but I think Greg should use the crossover hanger.

I had both my stock crossover and quatd exbox welded because of stress.

Who knows, maybe there is less stress without the hanger, but I doubt it.

Those aren't pictures of my bike, but everything does come in the kit. Nothing needs to be fabricated, the only down side is that the foot pegs don't fold so you will scrape/grind footpegs if you lean over far enough:)

It's a complete kit. We have one left but will be getting more next week. That's not my bike either. It's the prototype set that was mounted to Randy's LeMans, before he bought it. The production kit is bit more sculpted. They cost $300, and all parts are available separately, should you ever break something.

Those aren't pictures of my bike, but everything does come in the kit.  Nothing needs to be fabricated, the only down side is that the foot pegs don't fold so you will scrape/grind footpegs if you lean over far enough:)

89161[/snapback]

I don't care about scraping them but not folding can be ugly, My old cruiser had pegs that didn't fold. WOW I almost wet myself the back end pivoted out on the peg like a third leg. Maybe hard to explain but I ruined a perfectly decent pair of riding pants. -_-

It's a complete kit. We have one left but will be getting more next week. That's not my bike either. It's the prototype set that was mounted to Randy's LeMans, before he bought it. The production kit is  bit more sculpted. They cost $300, and all parts are available separately, should you ever break something.

89202[/snapback]

Me like, me want! :thumbsup: How does one order a set of these tasty bits? Email me please. I'm ready to spend money. :D

:mg: