Best Place/price to buy Guzzi Ti exhaust Kit?

Guest Barrett82

Guest bshpilot
Looking for an upgrade.

or

Who sells Mistrials with a Power Commander?

thanks

84202[/snapback]

I've got the M4's Ti Exhaust & PCIII on mine, got 'em from MPH Cycles.

Check w/ Todd @ MPH but i thought he said the Mistral were

basically impossible to get at the moment.

The Guzzi Ti system is basically sold out here and in Europe. Individual dealers may have a set, but Guzzi and the distributors appear to be out of stock. I know 'cause I have been trying to find sets to stock at MI and for my own nearly resuscitated Billy Bob project.

The regular Mistrals I could get, last time I checked. Power COmmanders I always have in stock. I'm off work until Friday, though. After that I could check, if you want me to.

If you want the best support for the PCIII get it through RacerX, aka Todd at http:www.guzzitech.com

If you want the next best support, get it through your dealer, or the dyno tuner that you might use.

Or if you want to save money, if you shop around, you can get it for well under MSRP.

Don't forget to support the forum sponsors :bier:

I think Greg's place, Moto International is associated with Teo Lamers so it GOOD to buy through them, but we are still waiting for Todd at MPH to throw Jaap some money :grin:

We just don't want to scare him or Gregg off since he is such a valuable contributor to this Forum. :bier:

I think I already scared Todd at Guzzitech off for arguing with him about PCIIIs

By the way, For the truly enlightened, TuneBoys are better than PCIIIs. :D

For the rest of you, PCIIIs are the perfect solution. :thumbsup: