been out putting miles on my Tenni

Guest Ian Mottram

Guest Ian Mottram

I have been running in my FBF pistons and valves. It was ok when it was raining managed to keep the speed down but when the roads dried my speed whent up a bit. This is what the bikes power should have been like from new I have fitted FBF pistons and standard sized valves, but am still running standard fuel map (saving up for next parts purchase), and exhaust except for cutting back the end of the pipe to the finishing trim.

only fault i have had is the dash mounts breaking off. The rubbers broke away from the metal.

I will be out on Sunday weather permitting.

I have been running in my FBF pistons and valves. It was ok when it was raining managed to keep the speed down but when the roads dried my speed whent up a bit. This is what the bikes power should have been like from new I have fitted FBF pistons and standard sized valves, but am still running standard fuel map (saving up for next parts purchase), and exhaust except for cutting back the end of the pipe to the finishing trim.

only fault i have had is the dash mounts breaking off. The rubbers broke away from the metal.

I will be out on Sunday weather permitting.

86696[/snapback]

Sounds great!

But...

You don't have your Tenni # in your .sig! ;)

Keep up the posts; everyone loves to hear it when a mod goes well!

:mg: