V11 pillion feedback

Guest Britcheflee

I would not enjoy a bike that will prevent me to feel the sweet pressure of my wife's breasts on my back, even if I have to stand some extra force on my arms for few hours... It gives you and extra itch while braking but that is just me...

I am glad my MG sports is pillion seat is rather small and uncomfortable enogh and without a standard grab-rail.

Anthro

When my wife used to go with me I had her put her hand on my shoulder

near my neck when we were around traffic lights or in town with lots of stops.

Under braking shed put her forearm against my back and take up the breaking

force that way...works great...no sliding forward...no nuts against tank.

• 2 weeks later...

Folks

I am still rebuilding Leman's seats. I'm doing the 3rd one right now just in the last month. I do appreciate the patronage I get from this board. :bier:

I still make the leather 8"x4"x2" leather tool pouches too.

Here's my site:

http://www.geocities.com/rgmaund/RichsCycl...l?1069633040109

Go to the seat photo page to see a number of Lemans seats mixed in there. Many are of two-up seats I've resculpted. I can do the two-up ones radical wider or just moderately wider depending on the riding you do. Reshaping it for two up means the cowl can no longer be used though.

I can rebuild the seat you have and FedEx it back to you w/i the USA for just $340. That includes the reshaping, gel padding installed in the front and a custom cover. Last time I ordered in a new seat, it cost me about $200. If you want a new seat rebuilt, I just ask for reimbursement on getting the new one here. Eish gives me 20% off for being a MGNOC life member. Great guy Eish!

I mostly stay busy with my sidecar accesories these days. But I still get a regular seat or two here every week to rebuild to keep my skills fresh. Can you believe that last month marked ten years I have formally been in this business?

Damn, I'm getting old!

Folks

I am still rebuilding Leman's seats. I'm doing the 3rd one right now just in the last month. I do appreciate the patronage I get from this board.  :bier:

I still make the leather 8"x4"x2" leather tool pouches too.

Here's my site:

http://www.geocities.com/rgmaund/RichsCycl...l?1069633040109

Go to the seat photo page to see a number of Lemans seats mixed in there. Many are of two-up seats I've resculpted. I can do the two-up ones radical wider or just moderately wider depending on the riding you do. Reshaping it for two up means the cowl can no longer be used though.

I can rebuild the seat you have and FedEx it back to you w/i  the USA for just $340. That includes the reshaping, gel padding installed in the front and a custom cover. Last time I ordered in a new seat, it cost me about $200. If you want a new seat rebuilt, I just ask for reimbursement on getting the new one here. Eish gives me 20% off for being a MGNOC life member. Great guy Eish!

I mostly stay busy with my sidecar accesories these days. But I still get a regular seat or two here every week to rebuild to keep my skills fresh. Can you believe that last month marked ten years I have formally been in this business?

Damn, I'm getting old!

91649[/snapback]

how much for just a recover? I had mine done by you awhile ago but now that I'm thinking of radically changing the paint scheme the mostly silver seat I have probably won't look as nice. :huh2:

Since I can reinstall the gel, it'd just be $200 plus $20 shipping in the USA.

The gel sheets are really pricey stuff. I cringe every time I have to order them because the next few jobs just go to pay for them! But it's the best top padding material I have yet found for improving comfort.

Just let me know if you want it done. I have openings in late June. Just a couple days to turn it around and then overnight it back to you.