Who's Tenni

francesco

Ciao, Tenni owners, I dropped the bike today at Big Twin Cycle to get the oil leak

fixed and they told me that they sold a Tenni in Boise. Also (I might understood wrong) that the Tenni was recalled for a trans fix. More info would be appreciated.

I was not aware that the Tenni were recalled, or maybe only some of them.

Sorry for the really bad grammar b ut I just got back from a 11 hours drive and I better go to sleep. I saw the Breva, a lot of BMW the ducati Paul Smart, but the V 11 and for me the Tenni in particular is the most gorgeous bike I still ever seen.

Hi'ya Francesco !!

l'm with you on the V 11's and the :sun: Tenni's :wub: in particular being the best looking bikes out there.

l think that :mg: may have missed the mark a bit, as if you look to see what Ducati are doing now with their range of "retro" bikes, the Paul Smart, the GT 1000 and Sport 1000, and Triumph with their Thruxton etc. they are all trying to look like something old, while being new, :mg: just got it right by developing their original V twin sport bike over 30 years to get what we have in the V11's :helmet:

l saw a V11 Roso Corsa sitting next to a Sport 1000 at Skagit Powersports in Wa. a while ago, the Duck is as pretty as hell, but has Maquis deSade ergos, and looks like a new, old bike, while the Goose looks like, and is the REAL THING BABY !!!!

l never heard about a trans re-call on the '02's...l got the very good guys at Valley Guzzi in Chilliwack to do my pawl spring on its last service, is that what they where talking about ??

all the best and :thumbsup: here's to a good riding season.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

:mg: Hi Van how are you, I hope fine. Have you start to ride your Tenni?

I'm very angry with Moto Guzzi, eigth months with telephone in my hand,answer: nothing, no paint color code, no frame number and some ballsheet... . Now for the paint code I try to call the Lechler paint factory in Como,I hope they know anything about our green/silver paint. Ciao Giovanni

P.S.= I have send a letter to Motociclismo (most famous motorcycles magazine in Italy) to explaine all my disappoint in the Moto Guzzi Customer Service. They don't know anything about Moto Guzzi! :helmet: