Just returned from the UK.

callison

I just returned from a family reunion with my son who is stationed in the UK. While we were there, we went through Wales, spent 5 days in Ireland - 3 of those at HDGoose's place in the north end of Ireland (Thanks Gary!), 2 days in Scotland and the balance of the time visiting tourist traps. The high point of the trip was when my son and I dropped off the female side of the group at a mall and headed for Haywards Garage in Cambridge and visited with some Moto Guzzi folk. The usual suspects. from v11lemans.com, Martin Barret, my son Doug, me, Chris and his wife Jane. There were others there, but they didn't make it into this photo. Note the yellow Griso in the shop getting it;s first service. That's the first one in Britain. Gorgeous bike in yellow.

Haywards_Out_Back.jpg

Blue Griso in the Hayards showroom. No instrument panel for some reason. My guess is that this is one of those dealers that will actually rob a floor model to ensure that a customers bike keeps running. Haywards has some really nice folk there and probably more Guzzis than I've ever seen in any shop in the USA. Kudos to Sandra for the hospitality and the tea.

Blue_Griso.jpg

Haywards sells Royal Enfields too.

Pukka_Enfield.jpg