I'm cool now - I think!

turo

Hello,

It's official, I am now a proud owner of my first Moto Guzzi! I picked up a 2003 Rossa Corsa. Love it! Now that I've put 500 miles on it I have some questions. At 6'1" I'm a bit tall for the ergos. I've seen scatterd throughout the forum suggestions for mods. I'd like higher bars, lower pegs and a better seat so...

Two Brothers Racing and Verlicchi seem to make nice bars that keep the "look" - any feedback or other suggestions from those who've made the change?

A better seat please, any suggestions? Corbin or Mr. Maund?

A read that a good peg change suggestion is to take a set off a Centuro. Again any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

And last, I live in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA. Any rides or events happening in my area?

Thanks for all the help!

-john

John, I like my Maund seat. Enjoy. k :mg:

Hello,

Two Brothers Racing and Verlicchi seem to make nice bars that keep the "look" - any feedback or other suggestions from those who've made the change?

A read that a good peg change suggestion is to take a set off a Centuro.  Again any feedback or suggestions would be appreciated.

93636[/snapback]

John,

I use the TBR setup with the longer of the three risers. Modest improvement but in the right direction of up and back. They fit fine under the fairing and for an under the TT install the pain was minimal.

I use the Buell peg mod as a cost/cosmetic/availability compromise over the Centauro peges.

both mods, along with keeping the speed up, help me bunches. One of these days I'll do the RM seat which should have been first IMO.

ride safe and welcome,