PVM Wheels for sale

zebulon

One of my PVM magnesium wheels set for Guzzi for sale on ebay

Summer Sale

Still lot of things to sale. :bier:

Due to lack of time i will only keep my SuperTwin & Daytona RS & enough spare parts for those 2 bikes but no more. :huh2:

And it is still just more than enough :blush:

jean-marc, I hadn't heard for I Was gone for awhile, did you get your daytona back? or did you start over? I just wish I had the money for your wheels. they would look real nice with the route I'm going, the wheels were carbon fiberish weren't they? did you have them painted?

jean-marc, I hadn't heard for I Was gone for awhile, did you get your daytona back? or did you start over? I just wish I had the money for your wheels. they would look real nice with the route I'm going, the wheels were carbon fiberish weren't they? did you have them painted?

94037[/snapback]

No the prepared one with big bore engine never been found back till last year :huh2:

I was owning 2 daytona RS so i still have a nearly OEM one, that i prepared a little.

The wheels for sale are magnesium ones with gold paint, i never get some carbon ones but would have love it :huh2:

Guest mathieuguzzi

Hello !

Just a clarification, the front wheel would need some spacers to fit a v11 front end. The front wheel is made for standard ohlins forks (but not the special ohlins forks for Guzzi).

It is not a big task though.

These wheels were originally bought by a friend of Paul Minnaert, which sold them to me, before I sold them to JM. Funny how parts circulate among Guzzisti !!!

The wheels are in as new condition.

Mathieu