MotoGP

Beuphonium

On a different note, I feel the pain of the boys who said it was a little warm. I'm just back from a trip around the sunny southwest Of the US on an electra glide( now there's a piece of shit), and we hit 146degrees f at one stage. Thats reeeely hot in celcius.

I'll provide some photos and thoughts as soon as I get some energy back.

That's not a trip, that's a weight-loss program.

I was all set up to go to this race, but with the horrible heat, I'm really glad I stayed home and watched it on the plasma. On top of it all, Valentino's bike blew up.

Bummer you couldn't afford an LCD. Maybe we could take up a collection or something.

Rj

Just watched the race again on Speed tv.

It was a vary exciting race at (for me anyway) an exciting track.

Just give them (Mazda) a couple more years and the track issues will go away. Sure would like a ride on the back of that Ducati. :P

Pedrosa is hot and is someone who could really give Hayden a run for his money.

Sure did miss the usual Dornan announcers as Speed didn't even update the points standings after the race. I had to go online to find out. WTF.

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

the myth of Laguna Seca is a bit overstated,

the track is short and bumpy, the only exciting thing really is the corkscrew.

Just looked at World Superbikes from Brno this weekend,

Brno - that really is an exciting track, with lap times around 2 minutes

and an endless line of passing points. MotoGp is going there next

August 18-20, don't miss it!

On a different note, I feel the pain of the boys who said it was a little warm. I'm just back from a trip around the sunny southwest Of the US on an electra glide( now there's a piece of shit), and we hit 146degrees f at one stage. Thats reeeely hot in celcius.

I'll provide some photos and thoughts as soon as I get some energy back.

This sounds familiar. When G Forrest made the first post on GW back in February, the southern hemisphere was suffering hottest summer in centuries. All we got were righteous comments about trumped up "facts" about phony GW claims from you nothern antipodeans. Now with 2 consecutive summers in 2 hemis, being scorchers is anyone out there taking any notice.:sun:

Sorry maybe I should have added this to the GW post B)

umm, ......northern antipodeans??

Anyway, since I got back, it's been blue skies and 25 degrees c ( thats 77deg f to the colonials) every day.

Hooray for global warming!

Guest Nogbad

This sounds familiar. When G Forrest made the first post on GW back in February, the southern hemisphere was suffering hottest summer in centuries. All we got were righteous comments about trumped up "facts" about phony GW claims from you nothern antipodeans. Now with 2 consecutive summers in 2 hemis, being scorchers is anyone out there taking any notice.:sun:

Sorry maybe I should have added this to the GW post B)

I never said there was no global warming. I just said it was natural and not man made.