Enzo Replica Cobras Mark Seven - Complete - photo essay

Enzo

http://p075.ezboard.com/fbeautyintechnolog...opicID=75.topic

I forgot to mention the new sound! OMG! It is that deep, restrained, mellow Ducati sound that I love so much. No more harsh gnarley business. Oh, it sounds sweet!!

Good job, Enzo!

Can't wait to see your next dyno run!

Harleys don't make much power at all. Very low. Lot's of torque, but no power which is more a function of RPM. I hear them claiming to make power, and I suppose if you dropped 20 grand in better components you could drag them, but stock they are pathetic.

Looks great. That's one hell of a nice dyno sheet. What all have you done to get near 90 rwhp and still keep that torque curve so high?

Pipes are very mysterious. So many complex forces at work - different types of wave fronts and things and patterns of resonance and cancelation. I don't pretend to understand it. But what I did was go to the dyno with a couple different versions of my pipe and paid to see the difference. It seemed that the longer the pipe, the more torque it made - AND, and this surprised me greatly, it didn't suffer at top end. For a while I was going with a very low restriction concept, but I could see that the Guzz DOES like some back pressure resistance (more than I thought).

I have made an addition modification since the dyno, and judging seat-of-the-pants, it is better than ever with a Honda-like rush to redline where it just gets stronger and stronger. On top of that, it is QUIET now. A great relief. I suppose 90 RWHP on a shafty would equal about 110 at the crank. Maybe more.