2 fer from Pirelli

stogieBill

We Europeans are discriminated again! :angry:

Actually not, Antonio. Pirelli have been running a 2 for 1 offer at certain retail outlets in France for some time, for cars as well as bikes. I recently took advantage of this to buy tyres for my car and my son's.

Thanks Bill

I purchased my rear today for $165.00

With the $25.00 shipping and $65.00 to mount and balance from my dealer the total comes to $255.00

Only trouble is 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. I have plenty of tire left till then.

I know that the 180 tire has some issues with turn in but I don't think it will be an issue given the way I ride.

Still cheap $$ for high end tires!! :grin:

:ninja::ninja::ninja:

I was tempted by this until I went to the Pirelli website and saw that the recommended usage for this tire is 70% track, 30% street. Too bad they don't extend the deal to the Diablo Strada for us non-track guys :(

That was the deal they ran last spring. Get a pair of these now for when you sign up for a track day or a riding school, where they require (relatively) new shoes just to participate! Something else to bear in mind: buy'em now & bag'em (helps prevent aging) & by the time you get to use them, they may be just the skosh (technical term! ;) ) harder to be comparable to the Stradas...

:thumbsup:

I bought my Pirelli Diablo Stratas when they had the deal on for Canadians, and just had them installed before going on a trip recently. I love them, they turn in very well and are sticky enough for the street.