Hi to everyone

YorchV11

Yorch,

WoW!! That is fantastic! I like the white/red stripe theme and white mirrors. Very cool.

Do you have two different type of air filters on that bike? May I ask why? Also, the short pod air filter - is that a K&N? Do you know the number for this (or does anybody know the correct number for a short 'pod' K&N air filter)??

Also, what is that blue 'flashlight' looking thingy strapped on the left side??

This is what 'personalization' is all about! I bet you get lots of crowds standing around your bike!

Congratulations.

Enzo

........oh yea, I love that short red hugger you have on your tyre. Very cool.

Yorch,

WoW!! That is fantastic! I like the white/red stripe theme and white mirrors. Very cool.

Do you have two different type of air filters on that bike? May I ask why? Also, the short pod air filter - is that a K&N? Do you know the number for this (or does anybody know the correct number for a short 'pod' K&N air filter)??

This is what 'personalization' is all about! I bet you get lots of crowds standing around your bike!

Congratulations.

Enzo

........oh yea, I love that short red hugger you have on your tyre. Very cool.

Hi, Enzo!!

Thanks for your comments. Well...I have only one type of air filter, they are BMC filters but I'm going to put K&N filters, the model for our bike is the RU1400, you cant get them from the website (K&Nfilters).

And...what kind of blue light do you mean?

Yorch,

Oh!! I know...this is not a flashlight, Enzo, It's a diskLock made by Luma.

Wow :o

That tank would look great on a Tenni or an '02 red & gray Le Mans.

Are they for sale?

Hi, Orson!

Well, I don't know if they are for sale.The mine is a handmade aluminium tank. But this type of tank already exists...Let me see in some germany websites.

I really like what you have done with the bike, color etc... My least favorite part is the chrome tank. :( However the rest is great! :D I don't know why you want to change to the K&N filters. The ones you have look fine. I like the way you painted the base. Looks like your missing the o-ring on the foot brake stop. I picked up a pack at a hardware store cause they are always breaking. Like the hugger, is that an availiable part, Carbon fiber maybe?

Later

Nice bike. Don't mean to be to critical but I don't really like the tank. Just a thought though. :2c: I think it would look very cool if you could continue the paint scheme on the tank as you did to the front of the fairing and the back. Same color, with stripe and checkerboard look. Welcome to the forum. :bier: