New Treads

Guest atl.guzzirider

Guest atl.guzzirider

After logging over 6k miles on the original Bridgestones I will soon need new treads and although I have no real complaints w/the original tires the design has been around a while and the new Michelin Pilot Roads being new and possibly a little higher tech. thought this might be a good choice. Has anyone had any experience with these or heard any reviews?

Walt Bowen

Atl. GA

Champaign 02 Lemans

These have been discussed here recently. I have them myself. 1000 miles on them. I did downsize to a 160/60 rear for my 4.5" rear rim. I consider them great tires with better rainy day grip than the BT's had.

Rich,

You were sorely missed at the WV rally. You would have been able to prove out how well your treads work out in the rain.

I rode the Golden Goose. Integrated brakes have a lot going for them on wet pavement. The bike has a better windshield too.

There were 220 people at the rally. Did you know Bucky is having the National in 2005? A lot of people thought this one would be his last.

Ha! You have no idea how happy I am to hear the Rally will continue. This is the first one I have missed in almost ten years!

The weather here and into MD was so incredibly bad that I decided to stay home. I didn't have the funds to drive 1000 miles in the RV to get there! Judging from the 90 car pile up and deaths on I-68 that Friday, I probably made a good choice though. That would have been on my route to get there. The bad weather had me aching in my hardware (In my legs.) and I just couldn't face riding two up 1000 miles round trip in the rain.

So I stayed home and worked. :(

I'm glad to hear he had such good attendence! Those are good numbers for a year that isn't a National Rally as figure in all the rain.

I love that little town. (New Cumberland.) Like a second home for us!

Seriously? I was missed? I figured everyone would enjoy the peace and quite of not having me there talking Guzzi's until I was hoarse! :P