tekno soft bags with mounts and williamsville risers for v11

fernando

i had offered these tow items for $250 EACH ON ANOTHER POST AND HAD ONE TELEPHONE CALL AND AN E-MAIL BUT NOTHING EVER CAME OUT OF IT.

I OFFERED THEM TO THE NEW OWNERS OF MY TENNI BUT THEY TELL ME THAT THEY CANNOT AFFORD THEM RIGHT NOW AND ALSO THAT THEY DO NOT WANT THEM.

THEREFORE (sorry for caps ,i was not paying attention )

if anyone wants them.

the bags come with a third bag adapter that allows you to screw them into a soft or hard bag and put it in the hangers on the bike .so you now have 3 bags ,one of them your own.

i like them better than hard bags specially at high speeds because you do not even know that they are there which is not the case when i put the hard bags on my bike.there was some wobble / and the bike jsut did not feel right .

the soft bags are perfect,

if you have to expand them out (they expand ,i think 2 or 3 inches to add capacity ) you may feel some of it in the handling .

i have carried 3 weeks clothing in them and just fine and very waterproof.

HI RISERS- these are also just great. you do not get the pain between the shoulders ,nor wrist .

and it takes less than 10 minutes to mount both .

just remove crews ,pull out the clip-on ,let them hang by the wires/hoses ,take out the existing clamps ,

add the new risers ,tighten them

slide the clip ons back

tighten them ,and you are set

very high quality look from a one piece aluminun billet 6061-t6.

it does not take away ride quality .

all controls remain as they are .no need to change anything.

and it looks like it belongs on the bike .unless i pointed them out even guzzi owners could not tell they are on.

they rise 1 1/4 inches and have 15 degrees of pullback or forward rotation to place you and your wrists at a comfortable angle.

there is no vibration.(someone asked me this )

and ,the handling is enhanced because you have more leverage,it takes less effort to lean the bike in.

fernando

you can e-mail me at

ffb13@aol.com or call me at cell 305 389 4047.

add $20 for mailing each via ups or $ 20.for both together

also , i found out there is a major ups shipping point 10 minutes from my house in connecticut.

also ,i can only ship or do this next thursday the 5th

or oct , 12 thursday becaus i am going away on a trip to the west coast and will not return until november 29th

antonio, happy you got yours for 50 euro.i guess you got the bags only .

mine are 250 for the bags with the mounts that attach to the bike .

and 250 for the risers as posted plus 20 for shipping each or both together ,this in usa dollars and shipping is to the usa only.

i have had some calls and everybody wants a better deal ....well ,good luck elsewhere.

and to joe, you are rigth ,the risers are $ 375. from williamsville ,but i paid 425 including freight and tax.

and to kilosjon,........... what do you mean with mounts ??

if you mean the bags ,, yes ,the mounts that attach to the bike and then the bags are mounted on them come with my bags. i think that this is called the wire hangers .

and, i am going on a trip this friday and will be checking this site again some time in late october around the 30 th or early november .

ff

fernando