Crossover

Guest Brian

Thanks guys,

I have bought the Stucchi. I will post my result when I have ride the bike.

And for those who are interest in Gianelli I will try to find out where you can order them from Holland. For sure I know that Theo Lamers have them: www.tlm.nl

I had a dealer install my X-over when I was having the bike serviced. I think its a Ferracci piece if I'm not mistaken. It doesn't have any bracketing on it like the Stucchi. Its sounds nice and looks almost as good as Eva Longoria.

you need to get out more! :lol:

Now.....

I have tested both crossovers, the Mistrall and the stucchi. I did not do a dyno test so it's the feeling when I ride on the bike.

First the Mistral, it has in my opinion no advantage to the standard crossover and in the higher rpm's it has absolutely loss of powe, I can imagine that Rosso Mandella says that it costs 10 hp.

So the Mistral is in my opinion no good investment.

Than the Stucchi (or Bos has a similar crossover) it has more torque from low rpm's (2000 tpm) but the power is gives from 3500 is quite impressive and it goes till 8500 tpm.

The bike feels more powerfull over the complete rpm and has lot's of torque.... So the Stuchi stays.

My bike is a Coppa Italia with the connection between the left and right nearby the cilinders. So the story is more the same as the one without.......

I will post about the Gianelli's and where to buy later on.....