Handbook PDF Download

V11UK

It's on the animaguzzista webstite. Go to 'officina' and it's under the 'Manuali' link.

Jens, who runs Guzzitech.dk, sells a DVD with a ton of manuals, tips, tricks, spare parts catalogues, etc if you would rather not download. His site is well worth a visit and his DVD is on my list of things to get....

Many thanks for your help guys - it's just what I wanted :thumbsup:

Antonio - I haven't reached 50 :P .... we ordered a new :mg: Breva 750 for Jane on Saturday, in 'Pearly Blue' no less, and I thought she could read through the handbook while waiting to take delivery.

Many thanks for your help guys - it's just what I wanted :thumbsup:

Antonio - I haven't reached 50 :P .... we ordered a new :mg: Breva 750 for Jane on Saturday, in 'Pearly Blue' no less, and I thought she could read through the handbook while waiting to take delivery.

Just for the shake of the question , how come didn't get the 850?

Just for the shake of the question , how come didn't get the 850?

Isn't the 850 a sleaved down 1100 as opposed to a bored/stroked 750. Therefore has the size/weight penalty for a person of smaller inside leg ie Jane. Chris has previously dismissed my suggestion of riding ahead with a mounting block/step ladder :)

The 850 Breva/Griso isn't being officially imported into the UK. We did see quite a few in Mandello so they've been on sale in mainland Europe for some time. The guys at Teo Lamers and Agostini's said that it had been very successful despite the weight/physical size penalty.

Jane's been very happy with her Nevada 750 and has covered 37,000 miles without any problems. We've always known that her next bike would be a Breva 750 and with the low seat option Jane can safely manage the bike. Insurance grouping is another consideration.

Jane fell in love with the Pearly Blue version during our factory visit at the recent GMG and had a test ride at Moto Strada on Saturday.

jane-1.jpg

Sonya (my wife) really likes her 750 Breva as well. The fit is just right for her, and the power delivery is so predictable that it never surprises the driver. I hafta admit, it's a nice ride.