Gear oil weepage

rcono

Yep...I just put 125miles on yesterday so I'm at the 6,000 mi. mark and counting. Just in case it doesn't go through. BTW....NO WEEPAGE!!!!! That Redline is like Magical Mystery Oil. Remember that stuff? Fixed everything. Good for your engine, great for your hair, you could cook with it...fought crime, cured cancer...anyway, I'm happy about the Redline and at this point even though it may be a bit premature...I think it help and cured my weepage problem. So a def. :thumbsup:

I just finished loading my '01 V11 with the stuff. Did a quick 7 mile run into town for gas and dang, I think it is shifting smoother. Tomorrow's run to Boston and back will give me a chance to wring it out.

dhansen.

Hallo Guy's,

I read this topic of oil weepage. I have bought, without any garantee, last week a V11 Le Mans of 2002 with zero km!!!!. Realy zero km!!!! The bike is super only I have to ride the first km slowly. But I test the bike already under different conditions. The weather in Hollans is super, means that I drive already 600 km.

This is my the first MotoGuzzi and therefore I spend a lot of time in my garage. Checking everything. What I also see is that my gearbox has some weepage. Reading the first topic I thougt o boy this will cost me a lot of money. Reading further the weepage can be stopped by changing the standard Guzzi oil for:

1) Castrol MTX 75-140 or

2) Redline

My question: What is Redline??????

Please help.

Harm Pol (V11HP)

The Netherlands (harm.pol@wanadoo.nl)

RED_HEAVYSHOCKPROOF.jpg

I got mine from Demon Tweeks I don't know what your best supplier in the Netherlands would be.

It seems to come in three diferent coloured bottles but seems to be the same :huh2:

Thanks I will search for a dealer in Holland.