Lars Anderson Museum, Brookline, MA Sunday Oct 8th.

dhansen

Just wondering if any New England V11 Guzzisti were planning on attending the Lars Anderson European Motorcycle Meet this Sunday in Brookline (Boston) MA. If all goes well I'm coming down with a mixed group (Maine European Motorcycle Enthusiasts) from Maine. Hope to see you there.

Dennis in Maine.

Just wondering if any New England V11 Guzzisti were planning on attending the Lars Anderson European Motorcycle Meet this Sunday in Brookline (Boston) MA. If all goes well I'm coming down with a mixed group (Maine European Motorcycle Enthusiasts) from Maine. Hope to see you there.

Dennis in Maine.

I won't be there, I'll be in NY this weekend, but you'll meet all my chums. I see you got yours running. Nice! I'm in Albany, NY now, back and forth to NYC and Maine, I'll catch up with you eventually. Send my regards.

Ray

I won't be there, I'll be in NY this weekend, but you'll meet all my chums. I see you got yours running. Nice! I'm in Albany, NY now, back and forth to NYC and Maine, I'll catch up with you eventually. Send my regards.

Ray

Hi Ray. Yes, I was lucky, the bike just needed the cobwebs blown out. I've been meeting a few of the MEME folk along the way and look forward to catching up with you. Take care.

Dennis.