PICOS MOUNTINS ,SPAIN

george42

Just got back from a weeks riding in the picos de europa ,northern spain.Thease have got to be one of the best roads ive ever been on,Zero traffic ,miles and miles and miles and miles of twisting ,sweeping ,hairpins ,fantastic sceanery which the v11 just laped up.whent with a 9 others with 100o fazers ,aprillia 1000 ,triuph sprints ,bmw gs ,vfr800,ect ect,so i thought i would be left way behind ,but to mine and everyone elses amazement the v11 was in its element and gave no quarter to anyone .on the twisties peak power dont come into it,the easy power delivery and sit up position made her a dream. Everywhere she went , would attract attention, Very glad now i choped in my old firestorm. GEORGE

[sizIMG_6255.jpge=1]DSC00200.jpgDSC00178.jpgDSC00191.jpgDSC00180.jpgIMG_6281.jpgDSC00210.jpg pic 1 view from hotel .pic 2 lots of lulvly roads. pic 3 watch out for the cows and cow poo!!.pis 4 the beast at rest,note strange shade of blue and yellow on down pipes!.Pic 5 waiting for the others. pic 6 could not fit bikes into the cable car.Pic 7 Fantastic 2 star hotel ,biker friendly and english owner ,stuff camping!!!.

you will have to scroll right for rest of pictures ,not to good at this yet.GEORGE