Tech Day?!?

rcono

Would anyone be interested in a Tech Day here in Northern Cal.? If your interested in doing your own wrenching (or not) you could come by and see how a valve adjustment is done or maybe that shifter spring needs to be replaced prior to breaking, a tune-up, throttle sink....you get the picture. I'm thinking in terms of a day, set aside, where some knowledgeable folks out there that can hand-hold the rest of us. Things needed:

1) a garage...a big garage (warehouse really) that could accommodate all...or a really big driveway

2) everyone brings there own tools (or least the ones they have) twinmax etc...,manuals, books, ideas, PARTS! :luigi:

3) showcase maybe three or four bikes that need different services

4)Donuts/coffee/food :food:

5)Cameras, notebooks, questions... :pic:

6)MOST IMPORTANT...owners that know this stuff and would be willing to give up an afternoon to enlighten the rest of us.

I think that this sight has alot of great and useful info. Pics and all but, I'm kind of a visual guy....yea, I checked the hooters thread....but, I think it might be what we need around here. Hands on experience. Not to mention an opp. to visit with like minded gents. :bier:

Watcha think?????

BTW...I'd be more than happy to offer my place here in Los Gatos. I just don't know if I could accomodate all with my limited space but, I'm willing. If someone has a better idea.....