Need Tenni knowledge

Crooz

New novice Guzzi owner needs to know about the Tenni.

SO asside for the limited production numbers and the color... what's different about a Tenni vs. a Lemans? :blush:

I have since found the answer in another post. Sorry.

So basically all you get is the green paint, 2 seats, a serial number, and Carbon Cans?

So per the book, how much more is a Tenni worth vs an identical LeMans? I would guess approx $900 ???

New novice Guzzi owner needs to know about the Tenni.

SO asside for the limited production numbers and the color... what's different about a Tenni vs. a Lemans? :blush:

I have since found the answer in another post. Sorry.

So basically all you get is the green paint, 2 seats, a serial number, and Carbon Cans?

So per the book, how much more is a Tenni worth vs an identical LeMans? I would guess approx $900 ???

[monty python]Don't forget the single plate clutch and the coated forks apart from that what else has Omboto Tenni done for us?[/monty python]

[monty python]Don't forget the single plate clutch and the coated forks apart from that what else has Omboto Tenni done for us?[/monty python]

The weight savings from the single plate clutch make the Tenni models ever so slightly faster than other V11 variants :P

plus the racing green paint just makes it look faster :grin:

Hi !!

What difference the Tenni to a regular V11 you ask?? :D

1. Limited edition version of 2002 model year LeMans, with only 170 being built .....

value ?........considerable as ALL V11's have a high "true" value

2. The fact that the bike is NOT a :ninja: Scurra, and that BFG does't have one.....

value ?........almost priceless :grin:

3. The fact that :wub: Tenni # 125 is MY BIKE :notworthy: ..........

value ?............ :P priceless baby, priceless !!!!!!

:bier:

Cheers

Van