New guy, and New Dealership!

Guest teethandnails

you might want this... headbang.gif

I kinda like that breva 750 as well, if I was at a larger college campus or was looking for a scooter, I'd get the breva 750 first b4 I cosign myself to a scooter. :grin:

I have a feeling that smilie and some aspirin will come in handy pretty often.

I think the Breva 750 is probably a bit small for you Ben. It fits my wife pretty well (5' 6" and all legs :wub: )

I have a feeling that smilie and some aspirin will come in handy pretty often.

I think the Breva 750 is probably a bit small for you Ben. It fits my wife pretty well (5' 6" and all legs :wub: )

are you calling me fat? I'm a petite 6'3" 225lbs thank you very much. I think I look big on the big guzzi and really only a harley or big cruiser looks right for me, but who cares about looks while I'm on it, not me thats who. :oldgit:

Guest teethandnails

are you calling me fat? I'm a petite 6'3" 225lbs thank you very much. I think I look big on the big guzzi and really only a harley or big cruiser looks right for me, but who cares about looks while I'm on it, not me thats who. :oldgit:

I am 6 foot 1, and I feel right at home on the Breva 750 and the Nevada. I REALLY like that Nevada....just needs some Mistral pipes!

Guest bshpilot

if you guys model yourselves after mph youll be one of 3 or

4 BEST dealers nationwide, and youll certainly be in the top 10

world wide.

and it needs to be said...watch out for the nay sayers...service

what you sell (and what you dont)...and dont listen to the whiners

(dealers included)...no matter how long they say theyve been doin' it.

Guest teethandnails

Service is job #1 in our books! I as a rider know how important that is, and we will have a full service department shortly, and when we build our new building, will be a very big and fully stocked.

• 2 weeks later...

I am 6 foot 1, and I feel right at home on the Breva 750 and the Nevada. I REALLY like that Nevada....just needs some Mistral pipes!

I'm not really in this thread, since I'm a fair stretch from anywhere in the USA...............

.........but since I've had a litre of rouge [get the link?] I just had to say "Welcome to the forum" and, FWIW, my advice is to keep the Mistrals, throw away the Nevada and find a second-hand V11 Sport to hang the pipes on: then you'll know where we are!

PS Don't worry if it's painted matt black or snot green: they're OK too.