SuperTwin 1225 - Daytona RS

zebulon

With heath troubles coming back again with my back, i m thinking to stop riding bikes for some long times.

So the SuperTwin 1225 beast should be for sell :huh2:

Unique 4v ghezzi prototype, 1225 engine powered by Dynotec, Ohlins Superbike fork (real one servicing by Ohlins factory in june), rear ohlins multi adjustable, Moto Spezial injection system, hand made aluminium Tank 23 L, modified racing ghezzi exhaust, Ohlins steering damper, radial Brembo master cylinders. Every little things are billet ones all around.

If someone want the bike, i will put with it another complete fairing, the laptop to tune the injection settings, a daytona rs gearbox spare, and a 4v engine spare.

If a good home could be found i will let it go otherwise for the day i will have a house with a big saloon i will put it in :homer:

supertwin-trofeorosso2005-droite.jpg

The daytona rs is a completly tuned one with PVM Wheels, ohlins radial brakes fork , rear ohlins shock, aluminium tank (to ride without airbox) + oem tank, termignoni racing exhaust.

From 1999 one of the last with 38 000 km

Guest jedione68

With heath troubles coming back again with my back, i m thinking to stop riding bikes for some long times.

So the SuperTwin 1225 beast should be for sell :huh2:

Unique 4v ghezzi prototype, 1225 engine powered by Dynotec, Ohlins Superbike fork (real one servicing by Ohlins factory in june), rear ohlins multi adjustable, Moto Spezial injection system, hand made aluminium Tank 23 L, modified racing ghezzi exhaust, Ohlins steering damper, radial Brembo master cylinders. Every little things are billet ones all around.

If someone want the bike, i will put with it another complete fairing, the laptop to tune the injection settings, a daytona rs gearbox spare, and a 4v engine spare.

If a good home could be found i will let it go otherwise for the day i will have a house with a big saloon i will put it in :homer:

supertwin-trofeorosso2005-droite.jpg

The daytona rs is a completly tuned one with PVM Wheels, ohlins radial brakes fork , rear ohlins shock, aluminium tank (to ride without airbox) + oem tank, termignoni racing exhaust.

From 1999 one of the last with 38 000 km

Yo Jean Marc...

This the Jedi aka "The Prothunder" 1 of 2 across the pond brother of yours.

Whats this??? Sorry to hear about your back, I know the pain and loss.

Hope all turns out better for you. I also wish I was in a possion to chase down your bike right now.

It would look GREAT next to the Prothunder. But who knows... Maybe your not in any big hurry

to sell your babie, and you'll wait for her to come to a propper home... as in MINE! Ha ha ( no offence fellow Guzzi's). Not to mention besides it would be great to have a road version of my race bike,

I could really use your spares too, so I can keep "Trackdaying" the race bike.

Shoot me an email. Lets talk.

Get well soon and feel better. And have a wonderful up comming holiday.

Talk soon, your brother across the pond in sunny So.Cal.

Peace,

Jedi