• It's topical and I change it frequently
    • It's me and my V11
    • It's my V11
    • It's me
    • It goes with my user name
    • It matches my online personality
    • It represents something about me
    • How do post up an Avtar

I think this subject is getting a little more cuddly then originally intended, but here goes.

I'm not actually a big greasy biker rocker dude all the time.

like everyone else here.

When I'm wearing my dork hat, I'm actually chairman of the alaskan malamute association of Ireland. This might sound incredibly impressive,(and rightly so!) but there's actually only 15 mals in the country, and we own two, Kody and Cara.

There's about 200 in the uk, so all in all they're a fairly rare sight in these parts. I hate to admit it, but we even show the poor things, and are regulars at Crufts, the biggest dog show in the world, held in England every year.

They are a difficult dog to own,For lots of the reasons you had with you're guy, and they are really closer to wolves then any other dog out there, but I reckon it's worth it. We're moving to the country soon and loath though I am to say it, there might even be a third in our future.

And no, we don't have time for kids!

I think this subject is getting a little more cuddly then originally intended, but here goes.

like everyone else here.

When I'm wearing my dork hat, I'm actually chairman of the alaskan malamute association of Ireland. This might sound incredibly impressive,(and rightly so!) but there's actually only 15 mals in the country, and we own two, Kody and Cara.

There's about 200 in the uk, so all in all they're a fairly rare sight in these parts. I hate to admit it, but we even show the poor things, and are regulars at Crufts, the biggest dog show in the world, held in England every year.

They are a difficult dog to own,For lots of the reasons you had with you're guy, and they are really closer to wolves then any other dog out there, but I reckon it's worth it. We're moving to the country soon and loath though I am to say it, there might even be a third in our future.

like everyone else here.

I'm not really sure why my computer decided to repeat that 3 times, but obviously it was a point worth making!

God I hate computers.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:2c: what ever turns you on dude...nice looking k9.shore do look lot like wolf..but then again so does mine.

like everyone else here.

like everyone else here.

like everyone else here.

I'm not really sure why my computer decided to repeat that 3 times, but obviously it was a point worth making!

God I hate computers.

• 4 months later...

I was using an old photo of me in a wig, suit and bow tie when I played announcer at a local wrestling/art theater luca libra event. I tried updating to a cool photo of a Moto Guzzi moped I found on Ebay a year or two back but unfortunately the second upload didn't work.

At some point I'll roll the fleet out of the garage, snap a shot and update to show off.

Mid-aged distance trail runner, pulled up lame after a race. Casting about for another tribe, I came across this group. Liked the forum, the simplicity and look of of the bike. Bought an 'O2 and have been fiddling with and riding it ever since. I'm healed up, but can't imagine shedding the bike. Should change the avatar I 'spose.

My avatar changes from time to time as I come across better pics. Right now it's my bike with the new bits on it (I should have some more pics on here soon.)

As for the screen name well it's a couple thing in one:

Co = I started riding as a co-pilot on the back of my dads bike when I was a kid, been hooked ever since.

Z = kinda funny story behind this. At the end of my first deployment we pulled into Hawaii and after 113 day

of sea time I found out you can't drink as much as you usually can. after a hard night of "relaxing" I

woke up the next morning with a "Z" tattoo'd on my chest. Oh the joys of youth.

1100 = the displacment of my last three bikes.

So if you say it together it comes out as "CoZ" (as in Cozy) 1100. My bike comfy. eazy to ride.

Guess its kind of a lot.

Z

oops my bad. My avitar my bike over in Sicily. Got it mistaken with another web sites avitar.

Well, Herman the German is my beloved dog, so that's my avatar. By the way, my wife also says that I'm a dog so maybe......

Søren