computer question....

Guest ckamin

Alex,

I also installed IE7 and lost all my tool bars. I simply uninstalled it which included restoration of my prior IE6.

Its a shame when the newer version is so full of bugs that it upsets your computer "harmony".

Wish I knew more to assist you. Good luck. :thumbsup:

Thanks for your reply, I dunno but for some reason my restore utillity of the XPs was turned out, that would normally did it. (it did at my 2nd pc) and some other registry backup I had didn't work at all to restore this problem. I know it is a value changed but since I hav never faced this problem i can't tell. But i wil fix it,even if I have to reinstall the whole thing. I just try some other methods now.

firefox has a nice option to erase the following when quitting:

browsing history

download history

saved form

cache

cookies

saved passwords

authenticated sessions

However if someone is knowledgeable enough and they have access to your computer when you are not there, everything you type and see can be seen by them.

What was on your computer and was deleted can be gotten by them.

But if you actually need what was deleted, GOOD LUCK :lol:

In most home situations I think you are safe just deleting your histories, caches, and cookies.

Where I work they log all traffic and can capture everything if there is enough demand for it.

Encrypting it, makes it much more difficult for them to bother with.

Or switch to a Mac or Linux :grin:

I think I'll switch these damn computers off and do something else.

none can have acces to my PC anyways.

Problem caused by not accepting cookies , though I have it set up to accept cookies , and

so the only thing I suspect is that since hotmail diasable from October the acces from outlook to all it's accounts except the premium (pay for) the probably entered some kind of dll or other comand with the new IE7 so that the sychronization from outlook won't go.

Answer is if there is anyother email client substitute program that can accept HTTP accounts,

any?......(no thunderbird doesn't)