Hypertwin by Classic Co, Madrid

Guest goffredo

Well I knew he was building it. And the result looks like many many hours of love(and money) flown in it, just like the mas12. For me the color or styling don't do it, but thats not important. Important is, will it beat a mgs01? Did the g&g engine ever produce more power than a mgs? If you look at it, the starting position is much better: a more straight intake line, watercooled.

Well I knew he was building it. And the result looks like many many hours of love(and money) flown in it, just like the mas12. For me the color or styling don't do it, but thats not important. Important is, will it beat a mgs01? Did the g&g engine ever produce more power than a mgs? If you look at it, the starting position is much better: a more straight intake line, watercooled.

Need more info. Is this going to be offered for sale? Is it going to race? If so, what series is it legal for? What horsepower? Enquiring minds want to know!

no jim, the chassis is self made, only real mgs part is the gearbox rearcover, the swingarm that I've seen on george's pictures looked like one of the mgs prototype swingarms. The article states that the madrid university had made al sorts of calculations on it.

no jim, the chassis is self made, only real mgs part is the gearbox rearcover, the swingarm that I've seen on george's pictures looked like one of the mgs prototype swingarms. The article states that the madrid university had made al sorts of calculations on it.

I see that now. The pivot on the swingarm looks to be from the MGS and the upper fork clamp as well but not much else!

I wish it had 4 straight exhaust pipes instead of the tiny megaphone.

I see that now. The pivot on the swingarm looks to be from the MGS and the upper fork clamp as well but not much else!

I wish it had 4 straight exhaust pipes instead of the tiny megaphone.

the upper fork clamp looks familiar, but is from a 999, as the rest of the forks. And they started with 4 straight pipes, but that was maybe to let them go to a collector.

schizzo3.jpg