triumph turn signal for V11

watanabetakemasa

Sorry, the look isn't working for me. I suspect I'd like them much more under the "hips" of a Sporti or Daytona RS, but they're just out of character on the smooth "beetle butt" of the V11s...

JMNSHO, of course! If it works for you, then more power to ya! :thumbsup: Thanks for the tip & pics, so we can make up our own minds w/o having to test the waters ourselves! :luigi:

Sorry, the look isn't working for me. I suspect I'd like them much more under the "hips" of a Sporti or Daytona RS, but they're just out of character on the smooth "beetle butt" of the V11s...

JMNSHO, of course! If it works for you, then more power to ya! :thumbsup: Thanks for the tip & pics, so we can make up our own minds w/o having to test the waters ourselves! :luigi:

I thought they looked ok at first but thought something looked odd until I saw the rear view. The new age style does not flow, in my eyes, with the shape of the v11. I still think the Aprilia RSV signals are better, they require some stalk modification/sanding down if you want them to fit flush like stock, but I think they go with the lines a bit better.