Trading in the Ballabio

Mr. Bean

Hi all,

So I pulled the trigger on a purchase of a new Aprilia Mana. I first saw this bike at the International Motorcycle Show last December and it stole the show for me. Spent a very busy winter looking up everything I could on it when I got a chance and finally took one for a test ride at Moto International. As much as I like the Ballabio, the Mana is going to be a much better bike for my typical commuting in rush hour around here. Unfortunately I just don't get to go out and ride in the mountains much anymore...only once all last year.

So if you or someone you know has been looking for a good, well sorted Ballabio, there will soon be one at Moto International. I took the Hepco and Becker bags and rack off to sell separately but otherwise it is equipped with Hyperpro springs and rear shock, Mistral crossover, PCIII with custom map. It only has about 15K on it's original odometer.

I'll still be lurking about here once in a while, but wanted to thank everyone who answered my questions and gave advice over the last few years with this bike. This is a great forum! :mg:

Randy