Battery crapped out

too tall

The battery in my cafe sport crapped out today, and has taken its last charge. What's the preferred battery for this machine?

Thanks, Frank.

One of the best is the Odyssey PC545 MJ (Hawker). Check the forum.. technical topics , and type in batteries.

• 4 weeks later...
The battery in my cafe sport crapped out today, and has taken its last charge. What's the preferred battery for this machine?

Thanks, Frank.

Just as important is the charger you decide to use, some float chargers cannot re-charge a flat Odyssey battery, but will maintain the battery I found this out after a 1 year old Odyssey gave up the ghost. IMHO

Just as important is the charger you decide to use, some float chargers cannot re-charge a flat Odyssey battery, but will maintain the battery I found this out after a 1 year old Odyssey gave up the ghost. IMHO

KNOW THE RULES :P

Clicky Pics . . .

28962.jpg

35725.jpg

I bought my battery and charger at BatteriesPlus though I always try to buy my Moto Guzzi stuff from the sponsors of this site. We just happen to have a BatteriesPlus store in my home town so it was very convient to walk in a get it in a jiffy. The Odyssey charger, as pointed out, is an important part battery longevity IMHBAO.