Any other Ghezzi Brian Sport Monzas in the US?

juicersr

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very Nice Job!

Question, since you own the Ghezzi Brian STW, how do you compare it to the Monza handling and power wise?

I have an 02 GB Foglore and it seems like it has a ton of low end torque but the power band seems to fall off way sooner than the V11 Sport series bikes (which loves to be between 5 and 8 thou. rpm). I have a hunch the GB exhaust is causing this.

Your thoughts would be welcomed,

Mike

• 1 month later...

Very Nice Job!

Question, since you own the Ghezzi Brian STW, how do you compare it to the Monza handling and power wise?

I have an 02 GB Foglore and it seems like it has a ton of low end torque but the power band seems to fall off way sooner than the V11 Sport series bikes (which loves to be between 5 and 8 thou. rpm). I have a hunch the GB exhaust is causing this.

Your thoughts would be welcomed,

Mike

Sorry to leave u hanging Mike.

The SuperTwin as you know is a much more focused bike... it is essentially a race bike adapted for street use with all of the inherent compromises that brings. Tons of fun on the twisties, but less so on longer rides where u gotta go point A-B. I got rid of that fall-off you talk about by first dumping the stock (beautiful) boat anchor and retrictive Tubi's for some well flowing Arrows and a Power Commander which i dyno tuned. Now pulls like crazy almost all way to redline.

The Sport Monza is everything we love about the V11 with one main difference - LESS WEIGHT!!! The V11 feels completely transformed by the loss of all that bodywork and subframe weight. The addition of the Mupo rear shock and dialing in the front forks completed the picture so that riding this bike is quite simply Guzzi Nirvana. The riding position is perfect for aggressive attack of the twisties, but no too much so as to kill you wrists on longer A-B riding. The carbon pipes sound perfect and the bike seems so well balanced with the stock motor that i have been able (so far) to resist the urge to tune it. Maybe some hi-comp pistons??? But then fuel economy would suffer...

Few more pix after riding her for last couple months...

We couldn't resist the urge to give that 'Zagato Guzzi' look by polishing the valve covers....

IMG_4130 (640x478).jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone, if you're interested I own a Ghezzi-Brian / / Sport Monza original full-featured single copy in the world.

Ex Brian. Exemplary "unique" because it was the personal bike of Saturn Bruno (Brian).

The bike was registered in 2008, never used. Since I purchased in July 2011, KM played: 1500. The bike is perfect, a showcase, reluctantly sell for family reasons. Seriously.

The price includes the property transfer and stamp duty is paid through 2012.

E-MAIL: enzo.trincheri @ libero.it

Mobile: 3207577430

If you are interested please contact me. Sorry for my English.

Here are some photos:

25ewhsg.jpg

71k1m0.jpg

That's a beatiful bike Enzo. I'm afraid I'm not in the market for one but I'd love to see a few more pictures, especially some that show more of the custom swingarm.

Good luck with the sale.

• 4 weeks later...