OBD2 Protocol for the 15M ECU

slug

Does anybody know what OBD2 protocol the 15M ECU uses (i.e. SAE J1850-xxx, ISO 9141-x, ISO xxx CAN)? I have an ELM 327 Bluetooth OBD2 adapter and a connector that fits the diagnostic port on the bike, but the OBD2 scanner software (Torque) on my Android phone doesn't seem to be able to figure out which protocol the ECU is using.

Has anyone messed around with this before?

Does anybody know what OBD2 protocol the 15M ECU uses (i.e. SAE J1850-xxx, ISO 9141-x, ISO xxx CAN)? I have an ELM 327 Bluetooth OBD2 adapter and a connector that fits the diagnostic port on the bike, but the OBD2 scanner software (Torque) on my Android phone doesn't seem to be able to figure out which protocol the ECU is using.

Has anyone messed around with this before?

Just a wild guess, here, but since the 15M was used in some FIAT or other, and FIATs weren't coming stateside at the time , I think that would rule out the SAE protocol. And wouldn't the ISO xxx CAN require a CAN-bus which the Guzzi doesn't have? So I'd guess just your standard ISO would be your best bet, but as HaydnR suggested, check out the ducatidiag forum [altho' I think that's mostly aimed at the 5am ECU also used in the new Guzzis...] :luigi:

Best o' luck!