Engine Transplant: V11 to Daytona

Sam 84

Good work Sam. Centauros are an waaaay undervalued and threatened species due to their popularity with specials builders (guilty as charged). Strangely I got my motor from moto corsa too. Useful chaps eh? Seeing as we are on a similar build curve, howsabout a race to complete? Competition always motivates!

Good work Sam. Centauros are an waaaay undervalued and threatened species due to their popularity with specials builders (guilty as charged). Strangely I got my motor from moto corsa too. Useful chaps eh? Seeing as we are on a similar build curve, howsabout a race to complete? Competition always motivates!

I agreed with you Gritman, it was pleasant service by Moto Corsa. A completion race? Are you kidding me? Cant you read that it took 2-3 months for parts to arrive at my place. LOL

Love to see your work though.

• Like 1

I agreed with you Gritman, it was pleasant service by Moto Corsa. A completion race? Are you kidding me? Cant you read that it took 2-3 months for parts to arrive at my place. LOL

Love to see your work though.

Be sure to check the Centauro cams for wear. And upgrade the original oil pump to a V11 with chain drive, or better a Daes pump. You won't be sorry!

Thanks for the tips Jaap!