Anybody see this? A new 1300 LQ engined Le Mans?

mznyc

This is from Todd's original post.

"We've gotten reliable info that this year will bring a V13 H20 Le Mans.",

"**This is not the actual bike under wraps**"

So don't know if they de-bunked the statement by Todd,one of the best wrench's and devotee's of the brand in the States,but I'll check it out.If he has a "reliable" source that's good enough for me to be interested,not proof,but hope.Would only make sense as they have stalled with the current crop as far as engineering.V7's are doing well,but falling short for experienced riders looking for something with bollocks but real world power/drive-ability unlike the current crop of street superbikes,yet with a classic look and feel.It can be done. :notworthy:

There was a reference from the MPH folks in Houston, Texas, USA after the last dealers meeting with Piagio that there was indeed a new sport bike forthcoming. Heavy non-disclosure agreements would prevent any further information as well as photos. It makes sense to drape a cover over a bike - any bike - as a stand-in for something we haven't seen yet. I doesn't matter that the MAS race bike was borrowed for the stand-in.

He has asked not to re-post quotes but wants the thread to be shared.Give it a read,last post shows a bold statement from him.