Probation!

Admin Jaap

To be honest, I'm fed up... <_>

Forum rule: Having fun is good, we like fun. Please keep it positive and polite. We do not censor opinions or ideas on our forums but we do take action against posts and/or topics that could cause unrest in the community beyond a civil and polite disagreement. Political discussions are not allowed. There are plenty political forums on the web .

You're all on probation for the next 6 months. If there is any abuse of above forum rule, I'm pulling the plug on the site. I have plenty of fun stuff I could do be doing!

This is not an idle threat.

OK guys, here's my explanation. I'll keep it short and sweet.

I'm fed up with all the bickering on this site. The tone of voice used in recent threads is one of the biggest worries... That aside, I get countless e-mails/PMs related to this bickering and I have to answer them all. So all this verbal shite also gives me a lot of extra work /grief.

Yesterday, I reached my boiling point and that triggered me to send the blanket e-mail. And that's were I screwed up. I should have made more clear that it was not directed to the receiver personally, but that it was a warning to you all; I wasn't trying to single anyone out. I apologize for the misunderstanding. But the warning still stands and I'm not persuaded to take it back.

Thx.

Jaap

(PS, If someone feels left out, because he/she didn't receive the e-mail :) ; it's probably due to the fact that you are still registered with an old e-mail address)

• 6 months later...

Probation is over! I must say that my enjoyment in running this forum is completely back (for a few months already) I thank you all for keeping things civil and reasonably to the point.

Again I want to apologize for the blanket email warning in January. It was a bit of a slip up caused by sudden frustration.