Video on Guzzi Factory site

rossoandy

Has anyone else seen the video of the New 1100 Sport on the facory site? (oops I mean 1200sport!)

Its worth a look,have u seen a Guzzi wheelie coming outa bend! The skillful (mad) Italian riders make the most of the winding mountain ascent to give an impressive promotion of the new bike. There doesnt seem to be a lot of choregraphy,just madness.......go watch an enjoy.

Sorry but I dont know how to do a link..feel free those of you who do.

...but I did not get any sound :huh2:

on a Guzzi scale, this video is pure hoologanism !

Now, how long will it take the Piaggio big guys to put it down ? :)

nice vid, strange late apexes sometimes, and one of the rider nearly did us a Max Biaggi whelling on its second one, but it's cool to see something else than the usual BMW crowd oriented marketing remashed offering.

Well this bike grows on me too, though I wish it had a half fairing and a narrower tank,it would be perfect.

You know, i've been looking at this bike and I think I've finally come a conclusion. Word from the dealers is that it's suppost to come to the states next year. I think I'm gonna trade off for one. The damn thing just gets better and better looking each time I see it. :P:

I suppose 1200 sport?

just testing yer powers of observation!! 10/10Paul!! :homer:

Trippy camera work!

http://www.motoguzzi.it/video/video-1200sport.asp?lin=ita

...but I did not get any sound :huh2:

Me niether...thanks for sorting link. regards Andy

:D

on a Guzzi scale, this video is pure hoologanism !

Now, how long will it take the Piaggio big guys to put it down ? :)

nice vid, strange late apexes sometimes, and one of the rider nearly did us a Max Biaggi whelling on its second one, but it's cool to see something else than the usual BMW crowd oriented marketing remashed offering.

I thought it way out for Guzzi too. So was I the first to find it!!

Anyway wat I wanna know is how they get it to wheelie cause when I went to factory last year and had a blast on the Griso (GMG weekend) I found all I got was clutch slip when I tried.... :blush: Although it was still a hoot to ride.

Just watched some of it again, did anyone else spot the MG licence plate? Guess this a factory plate? perhaps gives emm special permission to pull wheelies et! Wouldnt fancy their chances should they fall off on these roads up in the mountains....its a loooooong way down. I wonder where exactly they are..

just testing yer powers of observation!! 10/10Paul!! :homer:

Me niether...thanks for sorting link. regards Andy

:D

So was I the first to find it!!

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=103690 ( and this one might not have been the very first)

but thank you for bring it back in to the spotlight :bike::mg::race:

Anyway wat I wanna know is how they get it to wheelie cause when I went to factory last year and had a blast on the Griso (GMG weekend) I found all I got was clutch slip when I tried.... :blush:

yes, got me wondering too...And it does look like "powerweelies" ! ...Maybe these 1200 Sport have already the soon-to-come racing bits promessed ?

Wouldnt fancy their chances should they fall off on these roads up in the mountains....its a loooooong way down. I wonder where exactly they are..

it's look vaguely similar to the Spluga Pass, north of the Como lake.

yes, got me wondering too...And it does look like "powerweelies" ! ...Maybe these 1200 Sport have already the soon-to-come racing bits promessed ?

it's look vaguely similar to the Spluga Pass, north of the Como lake.

Jhem thanks for reply, did you ride the Griso as well? I wondered if the bike I took out just had an abused and weak clutch?

And yes I rode the Spluga pass and I though vid looked familar territory but its impossible to be definate.

Anyway wat I wanna know is how they get it to wheelie cause when I went to factory last year and had a blast on the Griso (GMG weekend) I found all I got was clutch slip when I tried.... :blush: Although it was still a hoot to ride.

The Griso did 1st & 2nd gear wheelies with little clutch actuation when I got a private Press ride with Cecco (factory test rider and racer) back at the GMG '05; http://www.guzzitech.com/MGGriso/Griso-9_05.html -- the single (wheelie) rider on the 1200 Sport looks like it might be him as well. His Griso was faster on higher gear roll-ons, though he/they wouldn't admit to any tinkering. Right.

I think the video is a bit edgy for an OEM, no doubt. I hope Guzzi US will allow me to do similar for them here in the U.S., like the one I did for the Norge; http://beta.guzzitech.com/index.php?option...18&Itemid=9

Jhem thanks for reply, did you ride the Griso as well? I wondered if the bike I took out just had an abused and weak clutch?

No, i haven't try the Griso altho i would love to ride, and probably own, a 850 (which looks better imho).

As for wheelies, well, I did a few on my Calif T3, all you need is a few U-joints in stock, the desire to make something really silly and a few spectators. Back early Nineties, the brit' mag Fast Bikes had elevated the wheelie to some kind of Ultimate Bike Experience...

But just like guns, it's a discussion I won't get into :)

The Griso did 1st & 2nd gear wheelies with little clutch actuation when I got a private Press ride with Cecco (factory test rider and racer) back at the GMG '05; http://www.guzzitech.com/MGGriso/Griso-9_05.html -- the single (wheelie) rider on the 1200 Sport looks like it might be him as well. His Griso was faster on higher gear roll-ons, though he/they wouldn't admit to any tinkering. Right.

I think the video is a bit edgy for an OEM, no doubt. I hope Guzzi US will allow me to do similar for them here in the U.S., like the one I did for the Norge; http://beta.guzzitech.com/index.php?option...18&Itemid=9

hey racerX? what kind of exhaust is that you got there in your avatar? I think that would look very nice on say a griso! :food:

maybe even a V11 but is it single or dual?

just curious :grin: